Healthcare is changing across America and we know many of you have questions that need answering right away. On March 1, we are partnering with the Detroit Medical Center to host an on-site enrollment event at MLK High School in Detroit.
Detroit is one of the many communities where we’ll be through the end of March. According to Detroit Parent Network CEO Sharlonda Buckman, these seminar events provide, “a great opportunity for families to come down together, enroll in health care insurance for the first time and enjoy the festivities.”
At our Humana enrollment events you can:
• Hear from a licensed and appointed Humana Agent
• Get a better understanding of what healthcare reform is
• Learn the various healthcare plan options available in 2014
• Learn about the financial assistance for purchasing coverage
Let Humana guide you through this time in the comfort of your own community. Find an event close to you that can help assist you through the process.
Want to find out more about enrollment now?
Click on the links below to view our FAQ video series.
- When do I need to enroll?
- Who can help me enroll?
- How can I enroll in the Affordable Care Act?
- What has changed?
- Do I qualify for financial assistance?
- Can I keep my doctor?